Initial Coin Offering or ICO is a way for the general public to acquire a new cryptocurrency before it hits cryptocurrency exchanges. Coins sold during the ICO period is the cheapest way to get these coins. Once the coin is already publicly available in trading platforms (cryptocurrency exchanges), the price will be dictated by the same people who got it first during the ICO selling them for a profit.
For example, you participated $100 in the ICO of a coin $100 or P4,700. After the ICO period, you received your share of 100 coins meaning 1 coin is equivalent to a dollar.
You and the others who also participated in the ICO will most likely have the same value of 1 coin = 1 dollar. You and the other traders wouldn’t sell the coin at $1 or below, you will sell it more than the amount you invested in so you will profit and the same goes for the other traders. At what price would you sell it?
Things you need to know in Pesobit ICO
1) ICO login page is at Pesobit which will later show the registration page after the countdown expires.
2) PESOBIT ICO will start on August 15 00:00 UTC and will end on September 14 23:59 UTC.
3) You will see an Affiliate link which you can use for others to register under you giving you 3% referral fee of their invested BTC.
4) 16 million PESOBITs will be distributed at the end of the ICO.
5) The price of each PESOBITs will be undetermined until we get to the end of the ICO-period even the number of PESOBITs in your profile. The bigger the collected fund is, the higher the value of each PESOBIT becomes and the lower the number of your PESOBITs will be. One thing is for sure, at the end of the ICO, you will get the number of PESOBITs equal to the Bitcoin you invested.
6) During the ICO period, the download page will be provided so you can have your own wallet software and store your PESOBITs which will be released 2 days after the ICO period. Your PESOBITs will be retained in your ICO profile page though so there is no need to worry about getting it right away.
7) Those who are qualified for freebies at bitcointalk are advised to place their bitcointalk username in their ICO account so we can reward them properly.
Last POW block: 10,000
Total coin after POW: 20 million
- 16 million will be distributed during ICO
- 800k bounties
- 200k pre-ICO supporters
- 3 million for future development of the services..
End of ICO:
Windows, Mac and Linux wallets
Pesobit to Philippine Peso conversion site
Online staking via poswallet
Listing of coin to exchanges
Own online staking platform
Pesobit Remittance website
Pesobit Freelance website
eCommerce shopping cart payment modules
Mobile wallet upgrade to integrate with Social Networking
If you have any questions feel free to reach at
DECENT is a new decentralized content distribution platform that is open source and utilizes blockchain technology, ensuring trust and security. The project intends to obsolete third parties in the way content is delivered to consumers, eliminating censorship.
DECENT opening doors for creative people, authors, bloggers, publicists and their fans and followers it allows borderless publishing of any text, picture, video or music content. Intention of the project is to revolutionize Data Distribution on the Internet. DECENT is acting as a resourceful and independent unit. It allows information sharing without any boundaries or restriction.
DECENT want to create a fully integrated & trustworthy worldwide system of digital content distribution in which the communication flow is secured and timestamped by the blockchain mechanism.
DECENT’s mission is to become a liaison between various industries by bridging the gap between the emerging blockchain ecosystem. Through secure and trustworthy digital content sharing platform we provide a vertically integrated system for industries, organizations or businesses while we focus on flexibility & sustainable development. Infrastructure of linked systems enables to set more intelligent international standards of efficient, cost-effective & secure content distribution. The principles of DECENT, based on distributed trust machine – the blockchain, bring reliability to wide range of sectors & services in which privacy and security play the crucial role.
DECENT combines several functional layers. One layer takes care of distributed storage. We build on the results of the Tribler project, adding own extensions, such as the proof of retrievability, to provide highly scalable, anonymously distributed, guaranteed storage that automatically scales based on the content popularity.
The heart of the solution is, of course, the blockchain. We are designing and fine-tuning several processes and associated transactions for use cases – publishing content, buying content and providing feedback. We use a lot of underlying cryptography inside to make everything work, just naming decryption key sharing, various zero knowledge proofs, etc. The devil is in the details, so as we are still working on technicalities, for detailed description please wait for white paper.
Last but not least, the user experience would not be full without recommendations. Since all data are available in the blockchain, anybody can execute data mining to find the most suitable content. DECENT foundation plans to incorporate their own recommendation engine for their clients, but it is totally up to the users.
Use Cases and Incentives
The first and the most natural use case is content publishing. The user interface will be based on the industry best practices. Upon creating the content an author’s client will encrypt it, possibly adding free preview, and create a content package. This package is then anonymously shared with publishers/miners. These guys will be also given their encryption key shares.
The author’s wallet is debited the certain amount of tokens for publishing, which will be later distributed (based on the proof of retrievability) to the publishers for storing the content. This way the miners are incentivized to share their disk space with the community.
The second use case is buying the content. The consumer browses the available offers, e.g. based on recommendation engine suggestions, and can check the free preview. When he/she decides to buy it, he/she will also download the encrypted part, pay for it and retrieve the encryption keys via the blockchain. Technically this is the trickiest part where we use several interesting techniques to avoid frauds such as blockchain-based smart contracts with escrow and ZKP.
Last but not least, consumers can provide feedback to the author in the form of rating. This is also a blockchain-based transaction.
DECENT is currently looking for ambassadors who will help spread the word about the platform. For more information sign up to newsletter and find out more about how you can contribute to this project.
Now you can get all the news and directly discuss anything you would like to know about DECENT Network.
1) DECENT Core Getting current core written in C++ up and ready
Launch Q1-Q2 / 2017
2) DECENT Apps Improve various GUIs for DECENT-Core and craft a full batch of Apps
Launch Q3-Q4 / 2017
3) DECENT Apps Continuous integration of DECENT-Core into existing ebook readers, software app stores, music marketplaces, Smart-TVs, password managers etc. Launch of DECENT App Store Development of DECENT mobile clients
Launch: Q1-Q4 / 2018
4) DECENT Stream HW Manufacture of DECENT-Stream HW devices, Plug&Play USB-HDMI devices that enables any Smart-TV to be directly plugged in the DECENT Network
Launch: Q3-Q4 / 2018, Q1-Q2 / 2019