WCX offers a pro experience with 10x lower fees.
What are WCX Tokens (WCXT)?
- 10 WCX = 1 USD at ICO
- As a holder of WCX Tokens, you’re entitled to a portion of WCX’s revenue.
- 20% of all revenue generated by WCX is automatically paid out to token holders, in amounts based on each holder’s share of the total amount of tokens.
- As an exchange, WCX collects fees in many digital currencies. That means that holding WCXT is equivalent to holding a passive income portfolio of diverse digital currencies.
9 Factors that increase value of WCX?
Some exchanges charge up to 1% in fees on every transaction. WCX is 10x cheaper and market makers are paid. That means more money stays in your pocket.
98% of customer funds are kept in cold storage at all times. Server infrastructure is segregated and protected with the latest security software.
Built For Scale
WCX’s trading engine was built by Wall Street veterans and field tested for three years, relaying over one million transactions per second without hiccups.
Radically Better User Experience
A unified and powerful trading dashboard means WCX feels fast, fluid, and intuitive on both desktop and mobile.
Awesome Customer Support
WCX’s scalable customer support team is ready to answer your questions whenever you need to ask them, even in times of high traffic.
Global & Anonymous
Start trading wherever you are in the world – no ID verification required. WCX operates entirely with digital currency and does not deal with banks.
Advanced Order Types
Easily submit market, limit, stop, trailing stop, and block orders that work exactly as you expect – with unmatched execution speed.
Trade programmatically by connecting directly to WCX through REST, WebSocket, or FIX for high frequency traders.
WCX’s team comes from Apple, Deutsche Bank, and IBM, and has decades of experience in building secure, distributed, and massive-volume systems.
- Beta Launch. 9.1.17
- ICO. 10.31.17
- Launch. 10.10.17
- Mobile Apps. Jan 2018
- Margin Trading. Mar 2018
- Fiat Integration. Q2 2018
- Wallet Decentralization. Q3 2018