DeepOnion : Guard your Privacy with Digital Currency

By in Altcoin, X13 on September 27, 2017
ADVERTISEMENT

Guard your privacy. Protect yourself from network surveillance and hackers. Freely airdropped/distributed! NO ICO/Crowdfunding!

Website and Forum
Introduction
Deeponion

Deeponion

Deep Onion is a hybrid cryptocurrency that uses proof of stake (PoS) and the X13 proof of work (PoW) algorithm. It is natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network.

DeepOnion increase the level of privacy for crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network.

Security will be further enhanced by new DeepSend technologies, to be announced and implemented later.

Your Anonymity is guaranteed!

DeepOnion dev team is composed of industrial, social media, SEM experts and top level block-chain developers.

More advanced features will be added to the coin, and the dev team is committed to long term support.

The best part is that they DO NOT do ICOs or crowdfunding. 90% of total coins are premined at genesis block. The remaining 10% will be mineable by the public. Most premined coins will be freely airdropped to the community through many rounds of airdrops (detailed herein). Certain conditional requirements apply, please read on for details.

Genesis block, premined coins, breakdown; 70% will be air-dropped to the community, while 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions. Remaining 10% will belong to the dev team.

Specifications

– PoW/PoS.
– X13 algorithm for PoW.
– 5 block transaction confirmations.
– 50 minted block confirmations.
– Total coins will be around 25 million after 10 years.
– There will be around 20 million coins produced by PoW of which 18 million ONIONs (90%) is premined at genesis block. The majority of these will be distributed FREELY to the community.
– About 2 million ONIONs will be mineable by the public.

PoW

– 240 sec block target.
– diff retarget each block.
– Initial payout will be 8 ONIONs per block.
– PoW payout will be halved each year (365 days).

PoS

– 60 sec block target.
– diff retarget each block.
– PoS interest will be variable per year

  • 1st year: 10%
  • 2nd year: 5%
  • 3rd and subsequent years: 1%

– minimum holding time before the PoS will be generated 1 day.
– maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days.

Why PoS interests?

PoS provides proven long term economic development and stability. It encourages users to expand the network, thus making transaction times instant. This means that you can send and receive money much faster than Bitcoin.

Six Reasons You Should Use Deep-Onion

Totally Anonymous
Invincible Payment
Continous Enhancement
Speedy Confirmation
Encrypted End-to-end Message
Helping the TOR Network
Social Connections
Roadmap
Check Roadmap

Feel Free To Donate ONION

(For Developement of Coinsinfo for better Co-operation)

Send Via Scanning QR Code
Send Via ONION Address

More Information

Forum

Check Important

ADVERTISEMENT
Read previous post:
ANACOIN (ANAT) : Taking World to Peace through Technology

Ananas Foundation is mapping global knowledge and making it accessible via cryptocurrency globally named Anacoin (ANAT).

Close