Initial Coin Offering or ICO is a way for the general public to acquire a new cryptocurrency before it hits cryptocurrency exchanges.
Coins sold during the ICO period is the cheapest way to get these coins. Once the coin is already publicly available in trading platforms (cryptocurrency exchanges), the price will be dictated by the same people who got it first during the ICO selling them for a profit.
For example, you participated $100 in the ICO of a coin $100 or P4,700. After the ICO period, you received your share of 100 coins meaning 1 coin is equivalent to a dollar.
You and the others who also participated in the ICO will most likely have the same value of 1 coin = 1 dollar. You and the other traders wouldn’t sell the coin at $1 or below, you will sell it more than the amount you invested in so you will profit and the same goes for the other traders. At what price would you sell it?
Things you need to know in Pesobit ICO
1) ICO login page is at Pesobit which will later show the registration page after the countdown expires.
2) PESOBIT ICO will start on August 15 00:00 UTC and will end on September 14 23:59 UTC.
3) You will see an Affiliate link which you can use for others to register under you giving you 3% referral fee of their invested BTC.
4) 16 million PESOBITs will be distributed at the end of the ICO.
5) The price of each PESOBITs will be undetermined until we get to the end of the ICO-period even the number of PESOBITs in your profile. The bigger the collected fund is, the higher the value of each PESOBIT becomes and the lower the number of your PESOBITs will be. One thing is for sure, at the end of the ICO, you will get the number of PESOBITs equal to the Bitcoin you invested.
6) During the ICO period, the download page will be provided so you can have your own wallet software and store your PESOBITs which will be released 2 days after the ICO period. Your PESOBITs will be retained in your ICO profile page though so there is no need to worry about getting it right away.
7) Those who are qualified for freebies at bitcointalk are advised to place their bitcointalk username in their ICO account so we can reward them properly.
Last POW block: 10,000
Total coin after POW: 20 million
- 16 million will be distributed during ICO
- 800k bounties
- 200k pre-ICO supporters
- 3 million for future development of the services..
End of ICO:
Windows, Mac and Linux wallets
Pesobit to Philippine Peso conversion site
Online staking via poswallet
Listing of coin to exchanges
Own online staking platform
Pesobit Remittance website
Pesobit Freelance website
eCommerce shopping cart payment modules
Mobile wallet upgrade to integrate with Social Networking
If you have any questions feel free to reach at